Fordham has been ranked as a top Military-Friendly Yellow Ribbon University by Military Times for five consecutive years.
An approved Yellow Ribbon Program university, Fordham guarantees that all tuition and fees are fully covered for admitted veterans, active military and eligible family members who fall in the VA's maximum benefit category.
As an adult student, you will find many options at Fordham that suit your needs:
• evening, weekend, and online classes
• full-time classes during the day in our traditional colleges
• tuition benefits that also apply to Fordham's highly regarded graduate programs
• transition workshops and many networking opportunities with other veterans
• generous transfer, prior-learning, and life-experience credit
Fordham University is a Jesuit, Catholic university. Its spirit comes from the nearly 500-year history of the Jesuits. It’s the spirit of full-hearted engagement—with profound ideas, with communities around the world, with injustice, with beauty, with the entirety of the human experience.
This is what makes Fordham a tight community in New York City which values and educates the whole person. Much of Fordham's Jesuit history and mission comes down to three ideas, which, translated from the Latin, mean roughly this:
• Strive for excellence in everything you do.
• Care for others.
• Fight for justice.
It adds up to an education that works. Wisdom, experience, morality, critical thinking, creative problem-solving. This is what Fordham students take into the world.